Traditional banks, because of various reasons incorporating government pressure, remain slow to switch to the innovative realities of digital assets like cryptocurrencies and Bitcoin. These days, people happen to be looking forward to banking platforms (a crypto bank) that offer high security, thereby eliminating administrative costs, reducing operational risk and fraud. In case you happen to be a non-financial or financial institution intending to offer your users cryptocurrency-friendly banking solutions, this is the time to act on it.
Why are Cryptocurrency Friendly Banks the Future?
Concerning the financial crisis of the year 2008, there is a lack of confidence in various banks apart from the global banking scams. The inherent qualities and features of crypto-friendly banks make sure that their participants unlikely do not happen to become the victim concerning scams for financial crises and lose all their digital assets because of mismanagement and transparent transactions by the top-level executives.
Long-faced with problems opening accounts in banks for funding operations, cryptocurrency organizations have turned to look forward to their own banking charters. Also, lately, various crypto payment companies have been filing paper works for creating a national bank and have been revealing plans for empowering payment firms to work across state lines with a particular set of consolidated rules.
Also Read: HashCash Tech Vision 2021
Earning Through Crypto Bank: How Much Should Users Expect?
Before you encourage investors to make a deposit, it is essential on your part to convince the public that they are likely to make money from the system. With that being stated, crypto bank owners can be commended upon their efforts for keeping the public awareness regarding the measures that have been within in place for allowing all the users to have a rewarding experience.
Developing Your Own Cryptocurrency Bank | A Step-by-Step Guide
Creating a crypto bank might be challenging, however, considering the right time to act upon it, here are the steps that can help create your own crypto bank.
- Step 1 – Choose an expert blockchain developer: To begin with, you need to hire a skilled team of blockchain developers from a top blockchain development company. It happens to be the ideal alternative to develop your own crypto bank. The team of professionals needs to have profound experience in banking operations, thereby understanding the reengineering of business processes with the help of blockchain technology.
- Step 2 – Purchase a crypto exchange platform: The amalgamation of the cryptocurrency trading platform with the banking platform happens to be unavoidable. The cause behind this highlights that the maximum of the cryptocurrency trading platforms has already developed the basic technology, however, the central perspective has been – how amateur users connect and fund their wallets with banking accounts. In case you happen to merge an online banking system with a crypto trading system, you can automatically reduce this risk for onboarding new amateur users.
- Step 3 – Reinvent capital markets and trading: Remove the third-party involvement along with delays as it costs more. Apart from that, make sure to avoid the steps that do not happen to be essential throughout the clearing and settlement stages.
- Step 4 – Provide services regarding remittance: Make sure to offer cross-border remittance services at an affordable rate. If possible, remove the wire transfer charges. This signifies the most challenging part and it happens to be pretty difficult to carry it out. However, if you are likely to utilize the crypto payment method, the overall transfer cost on your part can decrease significantly.
- Step 5 – Develop a crypto task force: Make sure to create an internal crypto task force by adding members from every functional group. Furthermore, allow them to have weekly meetings to share the initiatives, projects, learnings, and more.
Is Crypto Bank a Profitable Investment?
Crypto banks are one of the latest automatic crypto trading platforms that have been started for public use. Earlier, online crypto trading platforms were launched in time after developers informed everyone about the automated crypto trading system. Presently, all that highlights signifies an entire exposure to the crypto bank features and how they can help transform the lives of all the users.
If you do not happen to be a tech-savvy person, then you can seek professional guidance from a reputable blockchain development organization for creating your own crypto bank.